Inaugural JK Cattle Company Bull Sale
2022 BULL SALE: TUESDAY 9th AUGUST
ON-PROPERTY "CAMILAROI WEST" CONDAMINE & ONLINE
OFFERING 60 ANGUS & BRANGUS BULLS
We invite you to join us for our very first on-property JK Cattle Company bull sale on Tuesday 9th August, where we will offer 60 Angus and Brangus bulls.
The sale will be held online through Elite Livestock Auctions, and on-property at “Camilaroi West”, Condamine, Queensland. The bulls will be available for inspection from 10am, with the sale at 1pm.
- 51 Two Year Old Bulls: 37 Angus & 14 Brangus
- 10 Yearling Bulls: 5 Angus & 5 Brangus
(all yearling bulls are suitable for maiden heifers, with the exception of one Brangus)
All sale bulls are:
- Registered with their relevant breed society
- Breedplan performance recorded with genomics
- DNA sire verified
- Semen motility and morphology tested
- Independently structurally assessed
- Blooded for tick fever
- Tested free of pestivirus
- Vaccinated for 7 in 1, 3 day and vibrio
- Dam fertility data is provided on all bulls (number of calves and average calving interval - ACI)
Online bidding is available, and comments and photos and videos are provided for every bull.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to inspect the bulls prior to the sale.
The catalogue, as well as photos and videos of all sale bulls will be available online in July.
Above: 2022 sale bulls pictured 04/05/22 – R710 (Angus) and R536 (Brangus).
ONLINE CATALOGUE LINKS:
The online database catalogue is now available on the Angus and Brangus databases. The PDF catalogue will be available in mid July.